ANTLER KINGItem # SDAFHP Slam Dunk - 3.5 Lbs - 1/4 Acre
available online In-Store Pickup Only
IN STORE AVAILABILITY
CLARE In Stock (5+)
GAYLORD In Stock (5+)
Note: While every effort is made to include accurate and correct images, descriptions, specifications, and pricing for each product, they are shown for example only and do not necessarily represent the product in its entirety. Inadvertent errors may occur. Jay`s Sporting Goods reserves the right to modify or change product information and pricing without notice. If you have a question about an item, please call or email us for more information before ordering.
Double-duty Slam Dunk works all fall by providing peas and buckwheat early, and then radishes and forage rape later on. There’s always something good to eat!
- pH tolerant and shade tolerant great for backwoods hunt plots
- Easy to establish and fast growing
- With radishes, forage peas, canola and buckwheat
- In the Midwest and Northeast plant late June, July, August or early September
- In the South plant late July, August, September or early October
- Plant SLAM DUNK seeds less than 1/2″ deep
- 3.5 lb. Bag Plants 1/4 acre