- Item Specs
- Return Policy
The G.P.S. Wild About Shooting series of bags and cases feature a well thought-out storage system for the gun enthusiast. Separate pockets store your most frequently used items for their protection and easy retrieval. G.P.S has designed a series of bags and cases around the patent pending Visual I.D. Storage System that helps the shooter quickly access Shooting Glasses, Ear Plugs, Ear Muffs, Tools, Binoculars, Cleaning items and much more. Each specific series of these bags and cases are tailored to the shotgun, hand gun, long gun and black powder shooter for their specific needs.
This large sized bag is designed to carry multiple handguns plus ammo for all. The Long gun shooter will also appreciate the large U-shape top opening for ease of securing ammo.
Visual I.D. Storage System: Using the innovative new Patent Pending Visual I.D. Storage System a shooter can quickly identify where a shooting accessory is stored and quickly access it with a minimum of trouble. Each pocket is designed to protect and store these shooting items. All of G.P.S.`s range bags and cases feature eye and ear pockets that are velour lined to protect the lenses of fine shooting glasses. Each ear plug pocket is also lined to protect custom molded ear pieces.
-Both side pockets drop down for added protection for weapons and the backside ``drop pockets`` features a hook and loop backing for securing multiple Ammo Dump Cups, for sorting bulk ammo or for saving brass casings for reloading. -This large bag has every available Visual I.D. Storage System pocket that G.P.S currently offers. -Added lift ports for easy maneuverability and metal reinforced hardware on the shoulder strap for durable hands free transportation. -Large loop zipper pulls allow for a lock to be added to secure all areas for legal transport.
STORAGE DESIGNED FOR THESE ITEMS:
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! – Write a Review
Returns – Exchanges – Refunds
- On-line purchases should be returned in 30-days with the original box, packing, paperwork, parts or accessories, receipt and in new condition to receive a full refund or credit.
- Return instructions are shipped with your order.
- Shipping fees will not be refunded unless we shipped the incorrect product.
- Return shipping charges must be pre-paid. We will not accept C.O.D. deliveries.
- Refunds will be issued in the same form of payment that was used for payment, for example: if paid by credit card, then a credit card refund will be issued, if by Gift Card, then a Gift Card will be issued.
- Oversized items may require special arrangements, please contact us before making any return shipping plans.
- Perishable items: Contact us before shipping any perishable items back to us.
- Software & Media: Computer games, software, CD’s, DVD’s, audio or video tapes may be returned if unopened.
- Products that have been altered and the cost of alteration will not be considered for return.
Gift Certificates & Credits
- Jay’s Gift Certificates or store credits can be redeemed online or in either of our Clare or Gaylord locations once they are verified.
- We will gladly make changes to your order if you contact us before it is processed, please be aware that this could cause a shipping delay.
Warranty – Repair – Defectives
- Defective products will be replaced or refunded once the defect has been verified by us or by the original manufacture.
- Warranties are from the manufacture of the product and many require the product be sent directly to them for repair or replacement. Contact the manufacture directly.
- Repairs should be handled by or returned to the manufacture for service work.
Organization – Club – Group Purchases
- We would love to here from you for special pricing for your group banquets or fund raisers.
Gift Card Orders & Processing
- Gift Card orders are processed and billed separate from merchandise orders. Gift Cards are sent via USPS unless a special shipping method is requested. You will pay additional charges when making special shipping requests. Delivery time is normally 3-6 business days, not including weekends or federal holidays.
Order Verification & Tracking
- Tracking information is normally emailed once your order is shipped.
- Orders can be verified and tracked by logging into your account on our Home Page.
- We currently accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express Credit Cards. Jay’s Gift Certificates or store credits once verified. Checks & Money Orders must clear our bank before your order can be completed. All payments and prices are US Funds only.
- Shipping, handling or custom charges or services like Gift Wrapping are not refundable. Certain types of special order deposit charges are not refundable.
- Charges for modification of any type to